One of the best parts about 100+ Women Who Care is the simplicity in which it all happens. One meeting for one hour just four times a year. No tickets to buy or sell. No auction items to buy or raffles tickets to sell. You arrive with your cheque book and leave with a smile. Doesn’t get much simpler than that! Here is how it works:
- Sign up to become a member CLICK HERE
- Nominate a charity CLICK HERE
- Put our meeting date in your calendar CLICK HERE FOR DATE
- Our meetings start promptly at 7:00 pm and end by 8:00 pm. But do come early or stay after to socialize with the membership.
- At the meeting, all nomination forms (which have been vetted by our committee prior to the meeting to ensure they qualify) are placed in a basket. Three nomination forms are randomly drawn. The member who nominated the charity presents for a maximum of 5 minutes. Don’t like to speak in public? That’s okay, see our Presentation Guidelines about nominating someone to speak on your behalf – CLICK HERE. The members then fill out their ballot form. We count the ballots and announce the winning charity! You then make your $100 donation via etransfer or cheque to the winning charity who follows up with a tax receipt.
- It's just that simple and makes an IMMEDIATE positive impact in our community.